On Monday July 19th, The Bay hosted a private reception for business owners, CEOs, founders and entrepreneurs who wanted to align their businesses in support of The Bay Park. The event, hosted at Michaels On East, brought the regional business community together and marked the beginning of The Bay’s Founding Business Partner Program.
The objective of the program is to create a catalyst fund to spearhead activation and programming efforts across Phase 1 of the park – ensuring that The Bay and its programs continue to be open, accessible, free and welcoming to all.
Benefits of being a Founding Business Partner include:
- Enable a Park that is Open and Accessible, Free and Welcoming to All.
- Demonstrate Your Commitment to a Transformative, Cultural and Sustainable Park.
- Catalyze Investment in Free Programming for the Entire Community.
- Support the Most Unique Investment in Our City.
- Be Recognized and Championed as a Founding Business Partner of The Bay.