3 Commonly Misunderstood Aspects of The Bay Park – Phase 1
In the video below, Bill Waddill, Chief Implementation Officer for The Bay Park Conservancy, addresses several misunderstood aspects of Phase 1 that have been heard from the community in recent days:
1. Traffic, as related to automobiles and pedestrians on Blvd of the Arts
2. Future activity in Phase 1, specifically on the lawns
3. Sunset Boardwalk location and placement
In addition to this video, you can learn more about Phase 1 of The Bay in our four-part series:
- From Master Plan to Phase 1
- The Bay Park: Features of Phase 1
- Phase 1: What’s Next in the Development Process?
- Phase 1: Current and Future Accessibility
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at www.askthebay.com.