In this latest update, Bill Waddill, Chief Implementation Officer for The Bay Park Conservancy, addresses several topics related to the development of Phase 1 of The Bay including:
- Status of the Phase 1 site plan application
- Reasons for zoning text amendments
- Environmental impacts related to the review and implementation process
In addition to this video, the following links provide more information about Phase 1 of The Bay:
- 3 Commonly Misunderstood Aspects of The Bay Park – Phase 1
- From Master Plan to Phase 1
- The Bay Park: Features of Phase 1
- Phase 1: What’s Next in the Development Process?
- Phase 1: Current and Future Accessibility
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at www.askthebay.com.